Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's STILL Poetry Month

Try your hand at an I AM poem! (For a sample, click HERE.)
I love poetry that doesn't rhyme. It's less stressful!
; )

I AM

By

____________________


I am (two special characteristics)

I wonder (something you are actually curious about)

I hear (an imaginary sound)

I see (an imaginary sight)

I want (an actual desire)

I am (the first line of the poem restated)

I pretend (something you pretend to do)

I feel (a feeling about something imaginary)

I touch (an imaginary touch)

I worry (something that really bothers you)

I cry (something that makes you very sad)

I am (the first line of the poem repeated)


I understand (something you know is true)

I say (something you believe in)

I dream (something you actually dream about)

I try (something you make an effort to do)

I hope (something you actually hope for)

I am (the first line of the poem repeated)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment