Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Punctuation Station

Tuesday, September 24th, was National Punctuation Day. Did you know that?

What is YOUR favorite punctuation mark? I'm partial to the semi-colon; however, a plain old comma makes me swoon, too. And don't even get me started on the Oxford comma or series comma. I can't live without it.

A N Y W A Y...to continue...

It's time to stop at Punctuation Station!

This quiz is from SoftSchools.com, and it's especially made for those of you who are in the 4th Grade. If you are in 3rd or 5th, or any other grade, give it a go! But ...
Some of these questions seem easy but may not be! (Helpful Hint:  Don't rush.)

Follow THIS link to the quiz.

Later, Punctuation Geniuses!
~ Nancy

1 comment:

  1. After reading Amy Krouse Rosenthal's "Exclamation Mark" I have a new favorite.

    !!!!!

    ReplyDelete