Some of us may chill out by the pool, go to camp, or simply play in the neighborhood.
But what if you had the chance to become a pro surfer for the day?
Write a paragraph or two about your experience answering the following questions:
1. What is your name and how old are you?
2. When did you begin surfing? When did you become a great surfer?
3. How long do you practice and where do you surf?
4. Is there a competition or invitational in your future?
5. How much fame and money will you get if you win?
6. Are you nervous? Excited? Anxious? Confident? Cocky?
Wait. What? You're telling me you don't surf and have no idea what to write?
Well, here's where a little research may come in handy. Many times writers create stories about things they know nothing about, so no excuses. Fire up Google, learn the surf lingo, the names of a few key surf moves, what happens at a surf invitational, and more. Give it a go, bro.