Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love Notes


IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY on Friday, so show some
L-O-V-E
 in writing.

Everyone loves someone or something, so this easy-peasy writing activity is a no-brainer.

Grab some pink, white, purple, and red construction paper, some crayons or markers, a hanger, hole puncher, and ribbon.

Decide who will be your Valentine.
Cut out hearts in a variety of shapes and colors.
On each one, write one thing about your Valentine (your brother, sister, mom, dad, aunt, uncle, grandparent, pet, forest animal, insect, invisible friend, etc.) that you admire.

For example: (In this case, my Valentine is Han Solo, my Beta Fish. xox.  If you know about Beta Fish, you understand why this is THE best name in the world for one, right?)

I love how you never, ever, ever get mad at me even when I forget to feed you.
or
I love how you look at me with those beautiful, beady eyes.

Write as many love notes as you want.
Punch a hole in each heart and tie a ribbon to it.
Tie the other end to a plastic hanger.
Hang your love note mobile where your loved one will see it on Valentine's Day.

xox
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment